Enterprise Configuration Management Planning Certification
CMPIC Course 16: 20-24 hours | 2.0 - 2.4 CEUs | Certification
ABOUT ENTERPRISE CM PLANNING CLASS
This course will discuss the "Big Picture" of why we need to plan for CM, as well as lead you through the approaches and considerations for coming up with your own CM planning and your resulting CM Plan. We will look at terminology, documenting the outcome, and the details of what needs to be planned for. Students will complete this course with a personalized CM Plan Outline.
UPCOMING CLASSES REGISTER NOW
After successfully completing this course and exam, you will receive 2.0 - 2.4 CEUs (CEUs dependent upon class hours) and your Enterprise Configuration Management Planning Certification
from CMPIC LLC.
- Individuals who are responsible for CM continuous improvement in their organization.
- Individuals who want to move their organization toward best CM practice.
- Individuals who need to assure their current CM Plans are comprehensive and up-to-date.
CMPIC Courses 1-4 (CM Principles & Implementation Certification) and CMPIC Course 6 (SAE EIA-649C Principles & Applications Certification) are prerequisites for this course.
CLASS SCHEDULE & OUTLINE
- CM Planning: The Big Picture
- Configuration Management Recap
- Terminology Issues
- CM Plans and Planning
- CM Planning and Management Activity Planning
- CM Identification Activity Planning
- CM Change Management Activity Planning
- CM Status Accounting Activity Planning
- CM Verification & Audit Activity Planning
- Enterprise Master Information Control
- CM Life Cycle Planning
- CM Paradigms
- Something to Consider
- Course Exam
SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS