CM Trends: S.W.A.T.
Configuration Management Seminars, Workshops, And Training
ABOUT CM TRENDS
An Event for Configuration Management Professionals
CM Trends is going virtual for 2020...and it's FREE!
ABOUT CM TRENDS 2020
CM Trends is the premier forum for learning about, discussing, and sharing new advances and practices in Configuration Management.
DAY 1: 11:00am - 3:00pm EDT Monday, August 24, 2020 Enterprise CM Implementation
- Presentations and discussions regarding real-life successful corporate and government experiences in configuration management including; getting leadership on board, effective CM planning, and more.
- Hear first-hand from the thought leaders who made 649C, The Configuration Management Standard, possible: Our instructors A. Larry Gurule, Leo Clark, Rick St. Germain, Michael Treadwell, Dick Cashman, Bruce Littell, and Harald Schwabe.
DAY 2: 11:00am - 3:00pm EDT Tuesday, August 25, 2020 CM Enabling Digital Engineering/Transformation/Collaboration
- CM enabling Model Based Everything (MBX)
- Establishing Enduring Authoritative Truth through more and better CM
- Industry 4.0: Scary and potentially impossible without CM
DAY 3: 11:00am - 3:00pm EDT Wednesday, August 26, 2020 CM Enabling Software Development and Operation
- Understanding and Addressing Sec/Dev/Ops Challenges, CM to the rescue
- Cyber Physical System Security and CM
By bringing people together, connecting and inspiring them, we can create the potential for positive change.
This event addresses CM as practiced by various organizations, in various environments, and in various life cycle phases. CM Trends does not focus on a single CM methodology, you will also learn about the latest internationally accepted and utilized “Best Practices,” related standards, and much more.
REGISTER NOW FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR
Who should attend? Enterprise Leadership, Enterprise functional directors and managers, CM / DM / QA / PM / SE / LCLS / SR and related professionals from all environments including hardware, software, information technology, facilities, asset management and services.